Years ago, six to be exact, I have been desperately trying to find the perfect whitening product. Don’t believe me? Here is how I look like before it all started,
Back in 2007
Not that I don’t like my skin color, because I do, I just want to experience how it feels to have a lighter complexion and maybe feel good about myself too.
I spent days “googling” the best whitening soap and I came across Female Network website and there I found these girls talking about a certain whitening soap that is locally available and of course, made their skin extra lighter. This was actually the first time I ever heard about Kojie San Soap.
To be honest, I was skeptical at first because believe me, I have tried everything! Of course, I am exaggerating!
I tried bleaching (done by a dermatologist), whitening lotions, the traditional calamansi scrub (yes, it stings like heck!), all papaya soaps known to man (exaggerating again), glutathione pills (Metathione and Activewhite, to be specific) and a lot more.
So, there I was the next day, on my way home from nursing school, I stopped by the nearest Watsons branch and got myself a box of this Kojie San Soap which costs 50pesos only at that time (regular size ones).
After using it for a couple of days, I was AMAZED! Never have I ever experienced micropeeling from a soap. That moment I knew we will be bffs for sure.
In 2 weeks, there was a noticeable difference in my skin tone.
Fast forward to 2009, boy was my skin definitely lighter than ever!
Before Kojie San, I was hesitant to dye my hair this light because I know it won’t suit me.
Of all the whitening products I have tried, only Kojie San delivered the result that I wanted. This is definitely one of my holy grails in my skin care routine!
How I use it:
- I cut it into 3 equal parts, because it does melt easily.
- Like a regular soap, I use it all over my body and let it stay there for 2-3 minutes or depending on your tolerance because it stings at first, then on my face for less than a minute.
- Then, I pat my skin with a towel making sure NOT TO rub off the peeling skin.
- It is affordable (Regular size = 68 pesos only). Also available in promo 3-packs
- Widely available in supermarkets, drugstores and department stores nationwide (Philippines)
- Noticeable results in 2 weeks of use
- It will sting on the first few weeks of use.
- It can make your skin really DRY, may not be suitable for dry skin.
- If it stings badly, rinse it off immediately.
- It is of utmost importance to use a sunblock when outdoors.
- Do not scrape off the dead skin brought about by micropeeling, it may damage the emerging new layer of skin.
- Do use an umbrella or a hat to protect your skin from direct sunlight exposure.
- Use lotion to combat dryness.
WATCH MY VIDEO HERE!
Thank you for your time! Please SUBSCRIBE and SHARE! It might also help someone, who knows? 🙂